Saturday, January 27, 2007

For Pop & Cita

Our Morning Ritual, Milk and snuggling














Liv playing Babies















Why are dog toys better than our toys?
Side View of the haircut I gave Liv.
Ty is peeking in!

I love watching them play when they
don't know I am watching.












I tag Em and April on the 6 weird things you do! I meant to do that last time. I am just encouraging you to update your blogs!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! Especially the last one, what is Liv doing to the baby? It made me laugh! :)

1literatimommy said...

love the pics of your kids. they are so sweet!

A D said...

I thought Olivia's hair looked different. It is so sweet when the kids play sweet together and love on each other. That is when I almost want to cry.
They are so sweet!!!

MDM said...

You guys are such a cute little fam, Lisa! Can I be bold and ask where your couch came from? I am looking for a new one for my living room. I just can't ever seem to find the time to go navigate through the millions of furniture stores here. I thought about recovering my existing, but that may be just as expensive. Wish you could come help decorate!

Lisa Renee said...

Mandy-I wish I could come help too but I know you have great taste. Our couch came from Haverty's. Its their best seller and the color is Hazelnut. We got it a year ago right after Olivia was born. IT IS THE MOST COMFORTABLE COUCH EVER!!!!!!!

MDM said...

Thanks so much!

Larissa said...

I love the snuggling pic...that is precious! It was good to see you too. When I get settled in I want to have breakfast at my house sometime! I am really looking forward to ladies class with you, I am just ready to get this move done, so that I can focus on something else. I think it is starting to consume me!

Chelle said...

Sweet friend! It was good to see you this last weekend. Maybe next time we'll be able to talk for up to 10 minutes or so. This visit seemed quicker than most. Still, always good to see you and hug your neck. Take care of your crew!

Erica said...

Such sweet pictures:) It is so nice to be able to watch them grow through your blog:)

Candice said...

What sweet buddies they seem to be!

Sara said...

Your babies are so precious. Olivia is getting so incredibly big! And she looks so grown up! Like a little toddler!
Where are you guys looking for a new house? Jenn mentioned you were looking closer to LCU, and I'm interested to know, cuz we are too. In every nook and cranny there is.