Thursday, January 25, 2007

Appt. Update

We met with the Endocronologist and his dietitian today. Everything went great and basically we just have a skinny girl! No concerns from the doctor since she continues to gain and is thriving and where she should be developmentally. She did great letting he and the nurses check her out, smiled the whole time! Not a big surprise but also a releif. We go back in three months just to make sure she is still progressing. Thank you for any prayers that might have been said. We really are SO blessed with this little girl.

8 comments:

Larissa said...

I am soooo glad everything went good. She is such a cutie. It still makes me smile that she just got right into my lap the other day and just sat there so quiet. She is sweet!

Traci said...

She is so adorable! I'm glad nothing is wrong.

Sometimes little girls are just going to be petite. I know that Kylie is 5 and she just started eating and is just now in the "normal" weight zone.

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

So glad the appointment went good. There is nothing like peace of mind!

MDM said...

Yeah for tiny people!! My girls had the hardest time getting and staying on the charts at her age. She is just a little bitty angel!

lauren said...

I read the one below and commented before this one...I'm glad the appointment went well! She's just going to be skinny-mini like her mama!

The Binkley Family said...

I think I have said this before, but I am convinced that those growth charts are out of whack anyway. I don't know many people who can keep their kids' pants up! I am glad she is healthy!

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear that everything is ok! What is it with all these babies being "underweight"? We go for our weight check next week. I think it is great for our girls to be small and petite!

Unknown said...

Hey Lisa! So glad to hear the good news. I know that stuff is always a little scary, so I'm glad you got a clean bill of health. We miss seeing you guys.