Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Treat Night



Well this is only allowing me to upload a few pictures at a time so I guess I will try to post the others if I get time later. The night went well. Ty had a good long nap that afternoon in the car with Pop while mom, Liv, and I scoped out our new bigger improved Target. We were in there a long time! Little girl refused to take an afternoon nap which made for a zombie puppy dog at treat night but she did not fuss at all! People would ask Ty, "Are you a fireman?" and he would answer, "Yes, and this is my dog!" He was really sweet with her. Ty loved having Pop and Cita be there to take him around. He was super sad when we came home from school yesterday and they were not at his house. He has been asking for them ever since and why they left! They will be back in a week though to celebrate Olivia's first birthday! Its on the 11th, a week from Saturday.

Its almost like the day after Christmas or something, I am taking down all my Halloween decor today and am sad about it! My mother-in-law has had all of her Christmas up for a few weeks now, even the stockings are hung! I can see why though, its her absolute favorite thing and a month is just not long enough to enjoy it. I however enjoy the fall so much that I stretch it out as long as possible. Now I will concentrate on Thanksgiving. Our Christmas will probably go up a little early this year b/c we will be at my parents this year. Our tradition has been to put the tree up Thanksgiving night but I don't want to come back the week after Thanksgiving and have all that to do and it be up less than a month!

3 comments:

A D said...

They are absolutely adorable.

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! We missed you this morning!

Larissa said...

I never even put the fireman and his dog together! How funny!!