Thursday, November 30, 2006

P Family Thanksgiving



We had originally taken pictures to be our Christmas card but there were about 20 people trying to get attention of us individually, therefore in every shot we are all looking different directions! This was the best one with just Olivia looking away but I don't know how to crop so probably not going to happen.

Also, wanted to include one of Trent's oldest sister, Tamara and her family just because they are all so dang precious. I did not get any entire group shots on my camara, those were done by the professional lady for Meme and G's Christmas card

14 comments:

1literatimommy said...

Your family looks so sweet in the pic, Lisa. It did make me smile to see Olivia and Ty looking different directions.

Larissa said...

Those are so cute! That boy in the 2nd picture looks like a minature Trent.

Lisa Renee said...

That would be Hayden, everyone says that!

lauren said...

What beautiful families...both of them!! You look gorgeous, and I'm amazed that you got a perfect picture like that. It's hard enough with just 1 child!

MDM said...

You guys are so pretty! I love the fall colors. I thought the same thing of your nephew looking like your husband.

A D said...

That is a great picture. I can show you how to crop. You all look great and as usual you are gorgeous! Check out my family pic...
I think you all look great!!

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

That is an awesome pic of your family. You should go ahead and use it!

Candice said...

What a beautiful family you have! And I like your color coordination.

Anonymous said...

Very Cute pictures! If you need help cropping let me know, I will help you! :)

Unknown said...

Great picture! Your kids are so cute too.

Ashley said...

So cute! What great photos!

April Carrasco said...

Adorable family! Great pictures.

realitymomma said...

you and your fam are too photogenic! i would be thrilled to get a picture as good as that from my family. i would still use it, cropped or not. i can't believe how big tamara's kids are. their son does look like trent, but the oldest girl is beautiful. did you get a picture of the whole gang? i would love to see that one!

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I just found your blog address and love the pics...You guys are so adorable...Ty and Olivia are getting so BIG! What a gorgeous family you have. Merry Christmas!! Karen Melim