Thursday, May 25, 2006

Thursday Thirteen




Okay I am a little new at this entering links thing so if it didn't work I won't be real suprised.

Thirteen Crazy Things That Happened This Past Week:

1. My husband survived and returned from a boys fishing trip with Todd and the Jons AND caught a stingray as well as several sun rays on his newly buzzed head!

2. My in-laws kept Ty Sunday night and enabled me to make 35 diaper cut-out invitations for a baby shower I am hosting later in June- actually got them in the mail too!

3. Had our last 'Teacher' day at Bright Horizons Monday

4. Had our last Ladies Bible Class Tuesday and revealing of our Secret Sisters, thank you Ruth Williams for all of your neat gifts and encouraging words. I am now a collector of Willow Tree!

5. Managed to get Mastitis (sp?) that same day (Tuesday)

6. Trent took over with kids while I was in bed all achey and feverish with the boob issues! Did a great job too!

7. Managed to rent AND WATCH two movies this past week: Fun With Dick and Jane (I laughed outloud several times!) and Cassenova

8. Baby is gaining weight eating peas and apple sauce as well as rice cereal three times a day.
(probably the reason I got masititis)

9. Sister has started making Mamamama sounds that sounds like Mama to me!

10. My car would not start Monday so thankfully since Trent was gone fishing his car was available and I switched over kiddoes and we still made it to the work day.

11. Found out my roomate in college and post-college Amy (Dickey) Smith is pregnant with twins and due in January, probably more like December !!!!! They will be her third and fourth children. Pray for Amy as she has Diabetes as well.

12. Found out my sister-in-law Tina and her family are moving back here! Yea!

13. Ty is improving on his speech and singing songs! Thank you ECI, Lee Bremer!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew that Livvy was starting to talk. Thought that she said hi pop last week.

A D said...

Yeah and Sorry!! I am still planning on getting us all together on Tuesdays during the summer to keep the adult time coming and so the kids can all play together.
You are such a great mom and wife and friend. You are the "bomb" (as they say)!!

Larissa said...

Hey...hey sounds like a busy week for you! What is thirsday 13?

Kristen OQ said...

I read your blog a lot too -- and yes, I totally remember you and Trent from PC! It is such a small world (that gets smaller sometimes through blogs!).

I love getting ready about your sweet boy and baby girl.

Larissa said...

Hey, Nathan and I watched Dick and Jane last night, that was such a funny movie! I love Jim Carrey and Tea Leoni.

mcjacobsjournal said...

Hey Lisa,
I found your blog by one of the many connections we have through PC...but I NEVER knew until this post that you were roomies with Amy Smith! Yet another friend connection that I didn't know about! Anyway, we were all surprised at her good news, and are praying for those babies already.

I have enjoyed seeing all your updates about your sweet kiddos. I love the blog world! I get to know people I didn't get to see much in Dallas! :)