Saturday, March 25, 2006
And its only 11 O'clock!
Well I was up again for an entire night other than all of thirty minutes, between Olivia falling asleep and Ty waking up for the day! She is still waking up at two every day, now the second week of it, and is only congested at night- looks like she is going to be like her daddy with the allergies. I suck her little nose out probably three times a night. She threw up at about 4 and spent the majority of the night in her swing. I thought it would help being more upright. Her crying would make Ty stir and vice versa. Juggling two at night is fun :) Ty sat on the potty for 40 minutes while I multi-tasked nursing and reading him potty books on the bathroom floor! Every time he tells me he needs to go I sit him on there until he actually does. Well he went but his little friend was not pointing down so he went in the tub immediately after. The funny part was I got him undressed and let him flush, his favorite part, and he was waving and screaming "Bye Bye Tee Tee!!" I put Olivia in the swing to get him dryed off and dressed and then a snack. Then she finally got to finish eating, and of course spit up. Not near as much as usual but still justified a change of clothes on my part and cleaning a pillow and carpet, same as the four O'clock one only that one was a true vommit. When Trent came in around 7:15 we got dressed, made coffee and went to pick up the van which he will be taking to OK later this afternoon. He got me doughnuts on the way back, he got his mother and me mixed up on what we like, but I am so tired and just delighted to be eating that I really did not care! I ate the maple bar and enjoyed it with a LARGE cup of coffee. Well that is my Saturday so far and its only 11 O'clock! We still have naps to go, and hopefully a shower on my part, and a birthday party for our good friend Thomas later this afternoon! I got him a fun little gift last week when we were in Ft. Worth at the Cracker Barrel.. such a fun little gift shop in addition to the absolute best breakfast anyone ever had!!!! It is going to be one of my traditions when going home from now on. Anyhoo... its a little weasel that looks like its playing with a ball. It looks so real and moves around really fast! I thought that would bring many hours of joy to a toddler! I may get Ty one next time I am there! I found some other fun little gifts for friends too but won't mention them in case someone happens to be reading. Well little sister is fussing again so I guess its time for the other side now that her stomache has settled a little. On with the day! HI OH SILVER...........AND AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
It is so sad when little babies are sick! I hope that she feels better soon. If it is allergies, maybe her dr can give her something to help during tough times of the year. I hope so!
I really feel bad for you, and Olivia. No sleep is soooo hard. Hey, I'll see you tomorrow!
poor thing! sorry i haven't updated mine blog-too busy!
as for the board for cales room...HOBBY LOBBY! i always watch for the 50% off sale on their open back frames and go from there. i can't sew but i can make anything with a staple gun!! haha...let me know if you have other questions! you can email me too...mere@myarbonne.com hope Olivia is doing better and you are sleeping some!
Lisa! I was so excited to see your post on my blog - I'm glad you found it! Congratulations on baby Olivia - she is absolutely beautiful. And I can't believe how big Ty is getting. Sounds like you guys are doing great and staying busy ... just like always. We miss seeing you. Things are going great - just bought a house in Arlington and placed membership at a church closer to home. I'm so glad we're in touch now. Gotta love the blog world! Oh, and Clay bought Ethan the little weasel with the ball and he loves trying to catch it in the dining room. Hilarious!
Post a Comment