Friday, March 03, 2006
Ahhhh..... calmness
Things are finally calming down around here. Trent is around a whole lot more with a coach's schedule which is nice. For some reason Olivia has decided the past two nights that she can't make it through the night without eating. Weird for that to begin at nearly four months old! She is also kind of stopped up as is her brother so that could have something to do with it. Its all cold and dreary here which makes me feel not so guilty about just staying in. I have some chores to finish but I may get out and do some errands this afternoon depending on Mr. Ty. He got up in the night not feeling well again but...... slept until 8:30 afterward! I don't know if you can quite understand what a wild thing that is. I laid there in disbelief, awake of course because I am used to getting up early with him! Our week has been winding down nicely. We will have a laid back weekend as well.... we have a surprise birthday party for a friend turning 30 and plan to get the ole garage cleaned out. I am going to finally finish the curtains for my bedroom and bathroom and maybe get started painting a little kitchen that was mine as a child. Ty is really into pretending so I think he will enjoy it and Olivia as well in later days. We are going to try to enclose a portion of our patio this summer to be a sunroom/playroom. We just don't have the space for very many toys and for him to really be able to play. Well... Trent is about to leave and I need to make lunch so farewell for now :)
5 comments:
I remember your face from Acu. Were you in Kojies? I was...I started at Acu in '91. I was Mandy Morue, but am now Mandy Davis. Your family is darling and I love your blog!!
BTW...my blog is mandymorue.blogspot.com..come over!
Hi Lisa! I'm glad you found me. Your family is beautiful! Jodi has kept me updated on your kiddos. It's been fun living close to them and going to church together. Did you know Bethany moved back to Texas? About 3 weeks ago. She got a new Design job around Mockingbird Station. By the way... I am very interested in the sinus surgery! How did Trent get to do that??? I am miserable with my sinuses and have to do something! I'm so glad that I can keep up with you now! Take Care, Kelli
I remember you too Mandy. I think we were in the same department, Family and Consumer Sciences? I graduated with a BA in Interior Design and did that up until being a mom. I went to your blog... so fun! I was not in Kojies but all my friends were.
Hey Kelli! I did know about Bethany... we have kept in touch. I am glad she is back. We went to S.D. to see her in August. The sinus surgery went well and now he can breathe! You should see about it! He was referred to an ENT and that doctor suggested he had the surgery. The recovery was not near as bad as we thought it was going to be. Tell Jodi hi for me. I miss that girl. Try to talk her into blogging!
Post a Comment