
This is one happy girl! She is so easy, you just talk to her and she is all smiles. I am just soaking up every minute of her. I love this stage but am already sad that she is changing so fast, however I can't wait to see her personality blossom. Its so bitter-sweet. There are neat precious things about every stage. She is such an easy baby and a joy for all of us. Ty has been enjoying her too and has finally started calling her "wivvy" instead of baby! Olivia is quite a mouthful so I am impressed with what he has come up with! He loves to bring her his Thomas trains and thinks its funny to sneak up and scare her, she does not think its so funny.
Its a cold blustery day here in brown town and I am looking forward to spending the day with both of them at home. The high is only 30 so I don't plan on getting out and battling the wind. Its our first day here all week! I have lots to get caught up on. I am also going to attempt putting her babybook together. I am not a scrapbooker but the one I got for her is kind of scrapbookish. Its a Susan Branch, you know the lady that does the precious cards, illustration. I liked it because it looks real old-fashioned and has a lot of paper and cut outs already with it. Always looking for a good deal like that! I have been putting all the memory stuff in the box to do later and now the box is too full to close. I am thinking I need to get with it and write stuff down before I forget it. I know that sounds bad, but I have already forgotten so many things with Ty and he is only two years old! It all goes by so fast! Trent is going to come get Ty for a haircut later so that is probably when I will make a go of it. I have to plan chores around where he is going to be and what he is going to be doing because he is an age that needs constant attention. I wonder if other mom's do things the way I do or if I am just wierd on my schedule, or lack of schedule sometimes! There is no set way so you just have to figure out what works best for you I guess. Well on with the day!
4 comments:
This is such a great way to keep up with stuff. You inspired me to blog. On anther note, I haven't started Molly's baby book yet. You are doing better than I am! My blog is http://kerrihomemaker.blogspot.com/
Look at all that hair!! WOW! Goober baby just has whisps of fuzz on her head.
If you need a little help trying to get a routine going with the house chores, I highly suggest flylady.net
And look you have your first blog offspring!! :)
My blog mama is snarfle who just had a baby last Saturday!!
I see Trent's smile! She is reaaaaally getting big! I can't believe how much she has already grown!
Well....I need to write those little cute things down as well. I have yet to start because I've been wanting to find the 'perfect' book to write them in. What kind of book did you choose?
What a happy little girl!!! She is a cutie, and changed so much from when we were at your house! Can't wait until Tuesday!
Post a Comment