

Well here is my little mr. mom. This doll was my mother's and later mine, and now I guess its Ty's! It usually stays in a doll highchair in Olivia's room. Ty loves to get it and pretend. In fact......today he nursed the doll! Yes................pulled up his shirt and nursed the doll! I asked if she was hungry while trying to contain my laughter. He seemed a little embarassed and said no mommy. I have not seen him do it since but I guess he is just immulating what he sees me do! So precious and sweet. As you can see he loves his 'real' "bebe" too. He loves on her often and tries to take her from me. He is such a good helper and brings me things such as her diapers and wipes. What a sweet little man.
3 comments:
That is so cute!!! He'll be a good big brother! It's funny the things that kids catch on to so quickly. I hope your weekend is good! love ya!
Oh mi gosh! That is so adorable!!! He's just too sweet.
That cracks me up. So funny!
Post a Comment