Monday, October 13, 2014

Smalltown America!

We have made some changes! We have been so happy in the past with the school we have been at for five years for many reasons. However, we felt that a 'one on one' atmosphere might benefit us all. We have transferred to a school just 15 miles south of us  and are more than loving it!! Our fifth grader has 20 people in his grade level, 3rd grader... 16, and 20 in the four year olds! I have been subbing as often as possible and could not ask for a better experience.  
The people there have been so accepting of us as 'outsiders' and taken us in as family!!! I truly mean that! SO CRAZY COOL! My son's teacher noticed right away that he needed speech therapy and got it started, where as it was like an act of congress at our old school! After subbing for PE once I was able to meet the entire Elementary school and now know them by name and get lots of hugs everytime I am up there. What an incredible blessing it has been! 



No comments: