Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Feeling Fourty

Wow. People tell ya its different and you think how in the world in just  matter of months could it be THAT different? Well its true. I have come to the conclusion that its a lot like being pregnant. Forever.
1. Gain weight out of nowhere.
2. Probably because the waves of ravenous hunger
3. Fatigued most of the day except between 10-1 in the afternoon
4. If you laugh to hard or even just stand up, sometimes you wet your pants.
5. Weird cravings and new likes.... all things vegetable
6. SWEETS
7. Hormonal skin
8. The wardrobe dillema- Is it appropriate?
9. The baby bump, that does not contain an actual baby
10. Nothing is really worth staying up past 10.


The feeling that half your life has passed. Its just weird. There are people that I graduated highschool with that have grandchildren. I have a four year old. Id be excited about the second half...like the time with my man without kids, an empty house, trips etc, except I still have 14 years!

I have to say that I cannot really complain. Well other than about my body. I have been pretty blessed. I feel blessed to have even made it to 40 and all the things that happened before arriving here. Im 9 months in and  I feel like I might as well be in the middle of that decade, but Im glad Im not :)

No comments: