Saturday, February 09, 2013

Its been ahwhile!

Well, I am super glad I have this little blog now with lots of pictures on it because soon after my last post my computer crashed :(  All I have had is my phone and its just not real easy to blog on.
I had the blessing of being given an older laptop and will try to keep this thing up.

The MAIN reason for my lack of posts is my little business sort of exploded. I have had more work than I can do in my time to do it. Its not been extremely lucrative yet but its better than just my little preschool gig. My pregnancy with Levi is the first thing I ever completely handed over to God. This would be the second. Its amazing how much easier things are when you do that, however I don't know why its so hard to do and why I haven't  done it in the past.  He definately has provided the opportunity.

Its been a struggle to juggle the business, still working two afternoons at preschool, and keeping a home, being a good wife and mother.  I am beyond stretched.  In a lot of ways I wish I did not have the pressure to have to contribute financially.  At the same time I feel blessed to be able to do so. Its just alot to handle at times.

Catch up-
Ty had his 9th birthday on December 9th. I will load pics from the phone soon. We had it at a park where he had invited several boys to come play 'Capture The Flag'. We had cake and hot chocolate too. My friend that made Livi's cake made his as well, it was Lego Ninjago.It was byond cool! He had a blast. That was the weekend after his birthday.

Christmas was good in some ways! The bad thing was we still had no flooring, so no tree. Lots of nasty white dust for 2 months! The other bad thing was that my children were all sick, one... after... the... other.  Ty had an upper respiratory infection Christmas day.  Then Levi got the flu a few days later, then Olivia.  It was also snowy and really cold the majority of the holiday. My parents came and we could not even see them for the first few days because we did not want to  expose them to all the sickness. Miraculously, Trent and I never got any of it!

January was better. Slowly got back to work and took on another client, a kitchen remodel. Finished up a corporate job, and still working with a new house construction.  I did a ton of Christmas decorating in the fall which was good. 

February has been busy and expensive. We have Olivia's dance rectital stuff due next week, Ty has baseball try outs for a different league, and Levi's registration is due for preschool next year.  I turn 39 next Wednesday and then Valentines, both of which will probably be pretty low key with all the $$ going out!! Not like its ever not anyway but especially now. My parents are coming back tomorrow and I can't wait. I have really been missing them. Hoping for a date night too if possible. We need one BAD even if its a coke at sonic!

Well there you have it, my exciting life in a nutshell. Not that I expect readers but its nice to document things for my kids to look back on one day. I need to share some individual stories... LOTS in my mind right now but its late and time for bed. Maybe later.  I am soaking these moments up. They are precious to me and I feel blessed to have the flexibilty to earn money and be with them when they are out of school.  They are all at really neat ages right now.  Family and home are my absolute favorite things EVER.

No comments: