
Meme's beautiful tree and SO many presents! The kids eating area is in the sunroom behind :)

Yep ALL 11~ Hunter, Avery, Haylee,Hampton, Hannah, Sydney, Ty, Hayden, Heath, and Olivia and Levi down front! (Left to Right)

Hunter and Hannah waiting to start on their pile :)

That's DD (L.D.) whom Levi is named after in the background :)


Hayden and Heafers digging in!

The BatCAVE! The main thing he asked for!

Mommy helping Levi admist the chaos

Sister with her gifts from the twins! Each cousin draws a name to exchange with. Not sure which one had her but thanks EM!

Enjoying the warm cozy fire with aunt Tam!

The Beautiful Everitt girls!

My main men! Aren't they handsome??!!
I always LOVE Christmas with T's family. The first time I sat in shock. I am an only child with only two cousins who have always lived FAR away, and the noise and chaos was new to me! I absolutely love it. I love seeing all the cousins play and eat with each other and one of my most favorite things is G's fire. Their new house has one you can literally almost get in, and I about did! Meme always makes EVERYTHING and from scratch. WOW. That is just the only description that is fitting, WOW!

No comments:
Post a Comment