Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Halloween

Pop and Cita were in town and brought all the yummy decorating goods!! Thanks to Cita for making the cupcakes! That is a book on the counter that I finally compiled of Halloween through the years. We sure had a good time looking back~




Levi's first time to 'really' trick or treat!





Dad helped Levi pull up the rear of the group!









The Neighborhood Gang!





Traditional pumpkin pizza from Pappa Murphy's- YUM






Ty as The Dark Knight






Olivia and Reagan






Decorating cupcakes after school!










Ty and Skye








Going through their loot~






Sheila, Jarrod, and Ella Martin







Itsy Bitsy Spider














My little child bride!







We had SO much fun this year! We always Trick-Or-Treat with our neighbors, The Martins and The Hanks, but this year we added a classmate and close friend of Ty's- Skye! Our neighborhood is GREAT, everyone gets out in the front yard or at the door and particiapates. We love it here!



Ty chose Batman, again this year but this time The Dark Knight. I was thought Olivia's choice was so odd at first but she of course pulled it off beautifully! I made her bouquet but after a costume birthday party that took place earlier that week, we had to do quite a bit of pinning to hold it together. Will not be able to be used for dress up :(





Trent and I also attended our friends, The King's annual Halloween party and went this year as Popeye and Olive Oil. My outfit was a little more snug than I would have liked but it was fun as always.












































































































































No comments: