Olivia just celebrated her fifth birthday on November 11th!
We had her party the following Saturday in our backyard with campfire festivities! We invited her class, and soccer team with four church friends/neighbors. We roasted hotdogs (pre-cooked with crescent rolls) and then Cita, my mother read campfire stories in the tent while I transitioned to dessert... S'mores! A great time was had by all! The day of Olivia's birthday she and I made our annual trip to James Avery and she picked out a butterfly charm for this year! We also went to Chuck E. Cheese with Pop and Cita Friday night in celebration! Today I am able to report all of this because we are actually home today because Olivia has the stomache bug :( Its been an eventful week to say the least!
1 comment:
What a cute party, Lisa! I especially love that you stuck a candle in the s'mores. It looks like a very fun party...clever mommy! Also love the kid's Halloween costumes. The superhero theme was so cute. I'm a big fan of siblings having themed costumes (of course we've only done it once or twice...sigh).
Post a Comment