
celebrated L.D. Phillips (Trent's grandad and who Levi is named after) 80th birthday!


celebrated 10 years on the 12th
more to come on our trip over labor day in celebration but this was from the actual day when we went to eat at Orlando's and then enjoyed walking around Overton with some Spoonful!

met Dad for lunch the last time we could before Ty started school
more to come for first day of school pics


Pop and Cita came after I cried begging them to, so I treated us all to Home Cafe
now a favorite for a fun place in Lubbock!



then I introduced THEM to Spoonful after being blown away by it on my anniversary!

Finished some projects like painting all the wood work in my living room.
Lengthy process that was inspired by a picture frame my SIL gave me, I am really pleased and feel that all my hardwork paid off!
1 comment:
I love how you did that woodwork. Any tips?????
I am SOOO jealous to see those Pei Wei cups. Wish I had one here...
Post a Comment