Sunday, September 19, 2010

Celebrating 10 years Labor Day in Seattle...

Right after checking in we headed down to the water for some GRUB!



Ahhh.... hit the spot!






Three different kinds of crab- ALL delicious!

















The coolest little breakfast place, The Pancake Chef- known for
making corn beef hash from scratch....tried it, not a fan!
The dutch baby was awesome though and we thought of
Hackdaddy while enjoying it!


I heard the theme song of Frasier........



SPECTACULAR views!







I was impressed with seeing art EVERYwhere you look! This was just on the side of a building.



Where we saw Dave.... I was too scared to take my camera in in fear that it would be taken but I
will steal Trent's pic of the canyon behind the stage when I get a chance. Unbelievable place, unbelievable concert!

Fun Little French Bistro where I tried Ratatouille!!! It was DELISH!










The coolest place ever and one of the reasons I could TOTALLY live in Seattle... The Public Market!!


Straight out of WALL E! Give me a break lazy people!



Trent basking in the sun! Really he was trying to get his glasses to go dark!


One of the THOUSANDS of coffee stops but had to be a tourist here!
Even brought back some for my parents who kept the shorties and a mug for me!


I had to make some fun....



Trent and I had a FABULOUS Labor Day Weekend Get A WAY!!
We went to bed the first night at 5:30 and slept til 8 the next day!!! FO REALS!
It was so nice to have some rest and un-interrupted time together which we have not had in years.
THOUROUGHLY enjoyed Seattle and hope to go back someday. Maybe even live?! Probably not but
I could definately handle it. I love the laid back atmosphere and urban culture. Quite a change from
Lubbock Texas and just what I needed. It was a great way to celebrate ten years of marriage!

























2 comments:

The Binkley Family said...

How fun! Gary and I have talked about going to Seattle...well he has been already, but I haven't. Looks like you guys had a great trip. Congrats on ten years!!!

Prince Edward said...

You guys look great and sounds like it was a perfect 10 year anniversary celebration. Makes me want to go to Seattle!