
Okay, sorry..........it takes several times to get anything done! Here is my sister-in-law Emily and brother-in-law Tim, AKA Bum and Em. Two of my favorite people and especially Ty's. A precious precious couple and one of the reasons I am so glad we live here now. We have been here four years!!!! Its amazing how fast that went! Anyhoo...........will try to post some b-day pics tomorrow night if I get time. We leave at the crack so it may have to wait until we get back. Hope everyone is enjoying the season! Oh, I have to tell you how blessed I am by Alisha's latest post, check it out if you have a chance. There are some awesome suggestions on how to stay content which I think we all need. I have changed my mindset because of them! Miss you Alisha!
2 comments:
Lisa -
I read your updates pretty regularly, but never get a chance to post you a comment! NEways, I enjoy reading them so much and feel in touch with you that way. I miss you guys and so wish we could see you sometime. I can't believe it's been four years! Makes me sad. I love you and tell Trent hi!
Love,
Michael Ann
We're you sick yesterday???
Post a Comment