Thursday, February 16, 2006
Okay, I think its working! Well Trent's stints (sp?) came out and everything looked good. He said he can breathe so well that it hurts! My mother and father-in-law took Ty this afternoon to Seminole where my sister-in-law and her family live to see them and watch the kids games. I feel so free! I have already been to one of my favorite stores, JoAnn's Fabrics, which I hardly ever visit anymore because it is such a chore to go anywhere with a toddler and an infant. I am about to go to Wal-mart for a few things and to get Olivia's three month picture made. I have always done Penney's in the past but you just get so many and for every month I would rather spend less and get something simple. She is looking so big already and so pretty! It looks like her eyes are going to stay blue! I am posting some pictures from when she was first born but hoping to get some more recent ones up tonight. Trent and I are planning an evening of relaxation in our new leather recliners! We are turning into such old people. We even have our designated seats like Archie and Edith! So far he's not real grouchy about it though! I may just even cook tonight! We are having our first date since Olivia has been born without her on Saturday night. I can't wait. I think everyone needs one regularly to stay healthy in their marriage and sane as parents! We might actually experience some winter weather tommorrow so I think I am going to put a roast on. Its my favorite meal and smells so good in the winter!
1 comment:
Hi Lisa! I am so glad that you are blogging! It is a great way to keep up with people, isn't it?? I am so glad that you had some time this afternoon- running errands without two years old is a huge blessing!
Post a Comment