I hope this actually works. I am so not technically advanced! I have so many friends who do this and it makes me feel so much more connected to them. Especially since the majoritiy of my friends ae not where I live now and I don't get to see or talk to them real often. Well today is about to get started and I am already a 'busy mom'!! I am about to go get Trent for his follow up appointment after having endoscopic sinus surgery. I hope it goes okay. I have been hurting for him through the whole thing and am ready for him to feel better. Also doing errands with the mother-in-law, such a special lady. Got to get the DVD player fixed in my car before my trip spring break among other things. Well feel free to give feed back on this sight. Lisa
3 comments:
Yup, I can see it! Good job. I just played around with it. I've changed the template on mine a bunch of times already. It doesn't cost anything...there's a first huh!!! I think it's a great thing!
Welcome to the blogging world little lady! One of my favorite blogs is actually busymom.net!! :)
I blog but mainly to rant... :)
y.n. (gotta protect my blog identity)
Hey woman...well this will be nice a nice way to check in with you every now and again!
We've got to see you guys some more! We really enjoyed the pizza buffet the other nite, but the company was what really mattered!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment